Use Your Information
You are probably already using your finance tracking information for decision making and advocacy. Here are some real-life examples of how the information has been used to do the following:
- Advocate for resource mobilization
- Hold funding sources accountable
- Follow up on delayed procurements
- Determine an optimal quantification timeline
- Ensure spending in a sector-wide approach environment
- Gauge success of contraceptive security efforts in increasing government contribution.
See section 4 of the guide for additional challenges and solutions related to each of these advocacy areas.