Discover What You Know
This is a two-minute YouTube video that provides a good argument on making the case for knowledge management. It might be helpful to show at the beginning of a "making the case" presentation. Key points include:
- Information becomes knowledge as part of the act of sharing it and is more valuable when it is shared.
- Knowledge is experience and sharing what works and what does'nt.
- Using and reusing knowledge can create a ripple, or bigger impact.
- Organizations need to create spaces where people can share, work, learn, brainstorm, collaborate...and create context for information.
- KM can help put the minds of many to work for you, create value, learn from experience.